01 Oct Starting your journey, Questions to ask yourself
First, I would like you to take a moment to congratulate yourself for making the decision to take the journey of self-discovery and learn what self-love means to you. For many of us starting a journey towards self-discovery, happiness and self-love can be quite overwhelming.
Here are some questions to ask yourself as you embark on this beautiful journey of self-discovery, healing, happiness and self-love.
- How can I give myself what I need?
- What are my values and passions?
- What are things I love/love to do?
- What activities or things I do that give me the most joy and satisfaction?
- What are the things I look forward to when I wake up in the morning?
- What do I need right now more than anything?
- What feelings do I want most in my life?
- What do I want to be doing more of in my life?
- What do I want to be doing less of in my life?
- What am I resisting in my life?
- What am I fearing in my life?
- What are my gifts and how can I share them with the world?
- How can I celebrate each day or each moment of my life?